Don't be shy, drop a line!

Don't be shy, drop a line!
(Image from Zerochan)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pure Magic

It's been a little while since my last post - sorry about that. I've been busy and having issues with getting along with my mother. We're very close to no longer having a relationship; I don't know what I think about that. But, I'll just let that play out.  Anyway - onto something less depressing! Remember the picture that I would draw in my previous post; the one if I had a good day, despite my assumptions, I would post? //me vomiting a rainbow, wearing a 'Twilight Sucks' t-shirt, in a dunce hat?  Well, here you go:

I'm beautiful, aren't I? //bats eyelashes

And yes, that's a small reference to Robot Unicorn Attack! Which is an amazingly addictive and fun/simple game to play. It shouldn't be so awesome, but... it's like mind control. Seriously.  In other news; months ago, mother found four kittens that were malnourished and suffering from a terrible case of fleas. Thus far, I've taken care of them, and once they're a little better, we plan to give them to a shelter.  However, in that time, I found another kitten. ;____;  About a week old and when he was outside, he was getting attacked by ants. His mother apparently left him near an ant colony.  e_e  //feels like serving out some parenting tips

So, for the past week, I've been taking care of him too!  He's completely black and very feisty. Usually, when you pick up cats by the scruff of their neck, they stop moving--- he just goes, "Let me go! What the hell is this s***!? Milk or GTFO." //laughs - He's slowly getting his eye sight and recognizes me the second I pick him up and starts purring. ;__; It's adorable. The other four cats we'll be giving away, however, it's probable that we'll keep this new kitten. <3 

1 comment:

  1. I see you like Maximum Ride. >.> I was wondering what you thought of the 4th one, since it seemed a bit...ahem, lacking, to me.

    Go see my blog if you want.

    Inner Dragon

    ReplyDelete