Don't be shy, drop a line!

Don't be shy, drop a line!
(Image from Zerochan)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Predictions

I've predicted that it was will a horrid day; my friend (with her amazingly optimistic words) told me otherwise.  So, if I'm right, I get to stew in my crappy and maybe shed a few angst-y (hardcore) tears - if she's right, I'm going to post a (horribly) drawing of myself vomiting out a rainbow, with a 'Twilight Sucks' shirt on, and a robot unicorn riding on the rainbow.  Can you see why we're best friends? /laughs

After wandering around this site using the 'Next Blog >>' link, I've realized something.  There are so many cooking, cleaning, baby, and religion sites.  I don't have children, I clean like a normal person (meaning, I'm not making it a hobby), and I have a mounting dislike for organized religion.  Religion brings out the best and worst in people, and I've met so many people with the latter, that I realized my preferences when it comes to belief.  Somewhat agnostic, somewhat theist - and currently, I've been reading books like "Your God is Too Small" by J.B Phillips.  It's a great read thus far, one that has provoked much thought on my part.  Not sure what it's about? Google it~

Well, it's time to start my possibly (most likely) terrible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment